Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today Was a Fairytale

I found myself listening to that Taylor Swift song all evening because that is exactly how I felt today - especially while I was working on a new movie project for my students. Words cannot express how much I love those kids. If there was a doubt in my mind that this is not the profession for me, they have erased it. It snowed today, more than I have seen it snow in a LONG time. The entire school went out to play in the snow and had a blast. I came home and built my very first REAL snowman, then began work on iMovie. I have compiled a project of all the pictures and footage I have captured thus far this semester and can't wait until I finish it in several weeks. The kids will love it. Today WAS a fairytale.

1 comment:

  1. Did you build that snowman and play in the snow all alone? LOL! Did a passer-by take your picture? j/k
    Glad you're enjoying your students. I know the video you're making will be very creative. You should make a copy for each student at the end of the year. (did you already think of that?)

    ReplyDelete