Monday, September 26, 2011

enchanted. delighted. ecstatic. you name it.


I am very excited to be able to announce... MICHAEL AND I ARE ENGAGED!

On September 21, we went to College Station for an overnight trip. That evening we went by our old apartment building where we were once neighbors so he could pick up his grill. It had been chained up there since we both moved out earlier this year.

Right there on the sidewalk where we first met, he asked me to be his wife.


I can't find the words to explain how amazing it is that this incredible young man wants to spend the rest of his life with me.


It's crazy to think how far we've come since a year and a half ago. We knew none of the same people when we first met and now we are surrounded by amazing friends and family who constantly demonstrate their love for us. Thank you so much for all you do.

God has been so wonderful to us. He has blessed us beyond measure and I look forward to the plans He has for our marriage.

With MUCH LOVE,

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and may God always be first place in your marriage.

    ReplyDelete