Sunday, November 13, 2011

note to self.

No more Starbucks after dark.

I am a Starbucks fanatic. I've calmed down in my ways compared to how I used to be - I had the Starbucks credit card - but I still pay a visit to the Siren more than I should. Tonight I made a run to WalMart with my sister, and as usual when out an about, I got a craving for Starbucks. We swung by and I grabbed my grande nonfat no whip pumpkin spice frapp (it's too warm outside for the latte) and headed home. I got about 1/4 of the way through it and began feeling nauseas. Maybe this was my body's way of saying "hey...it's 9 pm, lay off the caffeine and sugar will you?" This isn't the first time this has happened. No more coffee after dark - unless I'm driving of course.

What a waste of $4.60, but at least it wasn't a venti!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment